Holyrapid does Let's Plays

Started by Holyrapid, January 29, 2012, 08:17:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

Ok, since Blizz himself asked me to post-pone my LLIV-LP until he finishes the Beyond epic mode, i'll do just that.
BUT! That doesn't mean that i will stop doing LP's. It just means that CP is paused for now.
In it's place we get a new LP about a re-animated skeleton who has only one eye. He's off to fight an evil wizard who looks like a hag, despite being a man.
He also has a creepy chin... I mean, LOOK AT THAT THING! GAWD!

Anyway, here's the video: Episode 1: Meet the one eyed skeleton. If you find int funny and/or entertaining, please give it a like, show it to your friends etc.
It really helps me. Not by much, but that's the point. Even one little hit of the green thumb is worth more... kinda.
Also, add to favorites and stuff...

MarkHest

The video is completely black for me O_o

Holyrapid

January 29, 2012, 11:13:01 am #2 Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 11:31:57 am by Holyrapid
Yea, i kinda failed with the recording... I was hoping that i could catch it in fullscreen, but nope. I used camtasia 7, since fraps didn't seem to start the recording.
I will re-record the episode again tomorrow.

I have to break that promise of re-recording this, since i have developed sore throat. I will try to heal as fast as i can.