...@!?

Started by Punn, June 24, 2008, 08:24:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Valcos

Cant we just not kill me  :^_^': and maybe just not change the babies diapers? :wacko: wouldnt that work out better? :xD:
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Ok then... KILL THE SMILEYS!
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

*DIE**********!!!!

Smilies are dead nao

DeathLock

Just keep this one: :evil:

Diokatsu

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I figured as much...I won't do anything yet unless the topic gets situated out of hand. For now, let's go back to talking about Pokemon Hacking, Pichu delivering a giant blow...and world dominations with Pichu... :O.o:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Blizzard

Pichu obviously won using me.

Starrodkirby86

Using you is the best tool I ever had since I had my...Mudkip learn Blizzard! Wish Mudkip would get the STAB power, Blizzard! Change yourself to a Water type so my Mudkip gets an STAB! >:U

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

I feel used, though. ._.

Diokatsu

How bout a mudkip with Uber-beam... It's the updated hyper beam.

and it's elemental weakness seeking so It's teh uberest uber since Mudkip came to the scene

Punn

Through the power of hacking, you can change Mudkip's type to Ice through special hacking device

Starrodkirby86

Hm, I should replace one Pokemon to make it a Blizzard. Through ROM hacking for the GBA games, there's some easy Pokemon editors (Like YAPE) that can modify all the Mudkip items, and other ones. I still wonder how well the ?????? Pokemon do and if they really exist.

And mumerus, since Mudkip only appears in Colosseum and Battle Revolution, that's going to take more skill than Stadium.  :ninja:

GAX

?????????? or 10 Questions is actually not a pokemon, it's a data placeholder for a blank in the pokedex.  But, a problem arises when you use a cheat device to encounter a non-existent pokemon, in which the Placeholder appears as a pokemon with no stats.  Capturing it can result in a Bad Egg, which is an Egg that has NO hatch data (it has nothing inside it, it's just a shell really), and if it could hatch, it'd possibly be like the Glitch Egg from Pokemon Gold and Silver, which would be caught in a constant hatching loop hatching into another glitch egg.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

Yeah, Bad Eggs are really deadly. I heard many stories about how life-threatening they are to games, it's just a way to show cheating has its catches. Interesting, thanks. :)

GAX

Well, I think I'll clean up some missconceptions about Bad Eggs right now.

My Pokemon Fire Red actually has 3 Bad Eggs on its save file.  Here's how it works though.  Let's say you enter two "encounter this pokemon" codes (I did Mew and Jirachi) and you encounter something completely different in the wild (Fearow with NO HP), I quickly throw a Master Ball at it and it's caught, I catch two more because hell, they're Fearow and they're shiney at that), now I go to the pokemon center to see what I caught and...le gasp, 3 Bad Eggs.  Now, I decided to have some fun.  My gameshark that I had at the time (not any more, advice kiddos, DO NOT LEND OUT GAMESHARKS) had the ability to make a direct backup of the game's Save Flash, therefore allowing me to look through the save game's data.  A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of where the box I had stored my pokemon was and sure enough, I found the information about my Bad Eggs.  I looked through and what I saw actually reminded me of when I disassembled Pokemon Gold and found my Glitch Eggs.  In all reality, the egg was no more than an egg, but with two problems.  The first problem is that it already had the immunity to Pokerus.   The second problem scared me a bit, there was NO species data, so the egg could not hatch.  I decided to test this by loading my file in an emulator with a backed up copy of Pokemon Fire Red that I had made, and my theory was correct.  I used the Instant Hatch and of course the egg hatched, but when the screen goes white after the egg broke open, the game completely froze.

Bad Eggs are no more than Eggs with no hatch data, but if they are hatched, there is a MAJOR risk if you're using a cartridge in that the saved game can become horribly damaged.

I'm not doubting that Bad Eggs don't exist anymore, in fact they may very well still be present in Diamond, Pearl, and even the up coming Platinum and the Gold and Silver remakes.  Here's pretty much my reccomendation on how to dispose of Bad Eggs.

Obtain a Pokemon Generator, I prefer Cirus Pokemon Generator, as it works for the RSE and the FR/LG games.  Next, put the bad eggs in a slot, by default my generator is set to use the last box's last slot.  Place the bad eggs there and save your game.  Now, in the generator, make a pokemon.  If you dont' want to cheat, make a cannonfodder pokemon (Ratata, Zubat, etc).  Now, generate the code for your cheat device and use this code in the device.  This will replace the Bad Egg with a cannonfodder pokemon.  Now, you don't have to save and restart for each egg, instead what you do is you take the next bad egg, put it in said slot, then switch boxes and it'll be replaced with the cannonfodder.

I of course haven't done this to my Fire Red though because I no longer posess a Gameshark (Fucking FUCK).

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

GAX

So....anyone else have some pokemon glitches they wanna talk about or teams?  How about friend codes for Diamond/Pearl so we could battle?

Anything?

Starrodkirby86

Sure, the MISSINGNO. ordeal is always crazy. Or any glitches back in the Red/Blue times. I recently watched a Speed Run using glitches, especially Glitch City to waltz all the way past the Pokemon League gates and could reach to the Elite Four without the need of all 8 gym badges.  :O.o: I wonder how that works.

Blizzard

I still claim that this was the best glitch ever.

Diokatsu

my pokemon won't stop displaying this :'(