May take on a RPG MAKER XP Final boss challenge. CREATORS, see here please

Started by Magus, February 01, 2012, 12:23:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

There are a lot of games out on this site that could either have been neglected or halfway touched. What I'm thinking about doing is playing all of the games going all the way to the final bosses just to see how much work the game creator put into it OR shoot, I'm just curious about what their final boss is like in the first place.

So far now, if anyone wants me to beat up their final boss xD post their game here. (Or if you want, you can rip your final boss in a separate game but meh, I'd rather get a grasp of your storyline and where the final boss is coming from xD)
NOTE: This challenge ONLY applies to games with actual final bosses that I can battle/fight NOT mazes or final stages. I once played again that was good but it ended without a single boss T_T. Bleh.

Once I've beaten up your final boss to a pulp, I'll give you a review of it. I'll even tell you if it was a pain in the ass or not. If someone wants to join me on this challenge and put everyone's final bosses to use, then please by all means help out.

Reviews will flow like this:   [NOTE-- THIS IS REVIEWING THE FINAL BOSS ONLY, NOT THE GAME. It's up to the reviewer whether he wants to or not]

1. Challenge-  Rating __/5

2. Fun -   Rating ___/5

3. Organization-   Rating  ___/5

4. Written review:_______________________________________

5. Re-playability-   Rating ______/10

Futendra

When I get to actual bosses, I'll start posting them here. Okay? Because I miself ain't such a good RPG Gamer and I need some help improving bosses etc.

Magus

Quote from: Futendra on February 01, 2012, 01:12:39 pm
When I get to actual bosses, I'll start posting them here. Okay? Because I miself ain't such a good RPG Gamer and I need some help improving bosses etc.

Alright. I'll waiting to beat them up xD or alternately get my ass kicked :3
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Boba Fett Link

Here. This can be a warm-up round for you (I'll tell you beforehand, the boss sucks  :facepalm: )

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,10999.0.html

I made this game to get feeback on it, so its really short. The game will only take you less than 10 minutes.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Magus

Quote from: Boba Fett Link on February 01, 2012, 03:03:18 pm
Here. This can be a warm-up round for you (I'll tell you beforehand, the boss sucks  :facepalm: )

http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,10999.0.html

I made this game to get feeback on it, so its really short. The game will only take you less than 10 minutes.

I'll give this boss a try. Thanks.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Magus

Sorry for double post in advance, but I want to clarify that the bosses do not have to be made using blizz-abs. I know not everyone can create bosses in babs(even though its not that hard) so yeah..

I just want to see your final boss and give it a chance to be put to use..

cheos

if you are still doing the boss fights ill be willing 2 help hack and slash them with you Magus  :haha:
[Insert Mind Blowing Signature]