Any resources for Final Fantasy X (10) please

Started by Dannyboi1989, February 09, 2012, 08:43:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannyboi1989

February 09, 2012, 08:43:19 pm Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 05:36:44 pm by ForeverZer0
Hey guys, i really need some resources for a final fantasy 10 remake im making, anything at all for use in rmxp. Ive looked about but found hardly anything, So if anyone knows of anything it would be really appreciated  :)

I really need some actor graphics for these guys. I would do them myself but im useless at spriting. Thanks in advance  :)
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/0/00/Kimahri_Ronso_artwork.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/9/90/Wakka_artwork.jpg

ForeverZer0

Have you checked out this site?
I see a bunch of Final Fantasy characters in RTP format, including FFX. I didn't notice them 2 characters, though, which I might guess is your reason for requesting them now that I think about it....
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Dannyboi1989

yeah thats where i got all of my other sprites from, but these 2 are the only ones they didnt have which is a bit weird. Ive got sprites for these 2 but there not as detailed as sithjesters sprites and dont really look right when together, they look a bit to basic
  Sithjesters sprite
            The sprites i found

You see what i mean that Sithjesters is a lot more detailed ?
Thanks

ShadowPierce

I don't see why a single request deserves two topics... :???:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.