Stalk mode: OFF

Started by ShadowPierce, February 10, 2012, 02:13:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

I'll try posting again once in a while... :D

Who wants to make ARC icons with me?  :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

SBR*

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

LOL You guys are a month late. Admit it, it took me shouting this topic for you guys to notice it. xD

ShadowPierce

Meh, I know I'm extremely unpopular so it's no surprise... Anyway, if I save enough to get a laptop this year, I'm reopening Project Wipe... Will ARC be ready then? :3

BTW, if there are icon requests for the RTP, just give me a holler... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890