Good idea for a script.. read PLEASE, i really need it x.x

Started by ramonbastos, June 26, 2008, 08:55:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ramonbastos

Hey there, is it possible to make a script like:

You are the leader of a Guild, basement, whatever, and you can recruit members when u talk to someone and select HIRE. then u can choose, example, Hire warrior lvl 1, lvl 2, bla bla bla, u have to pay money to hire someone, then u can acess ur "hired members" to see what u got.. ok.
Why u need to hire? There will be some missions to u choose, like "go rob a bank" then u choose "how many are going",wich class, how many days it will take.. example: Choose mission "rob a bank" "5 thiefs lvl 1" it will take 2 days. then after 2 days u go back there and check, its like the missions in the bars at Final Fantasy Tactics...
there is a % to suceed or fail.. depends on how many u sent, and wich lvl are they..

GOD, PLEASE, TELL ME ITS POSSIBLE!

woops wrong forum, ill post at the SCRIPT REQUESTS

Calintz

Can't you do this whole thing basically with events??

DeathLock

Yes, its pretty much possible with events. And personally its better with events for my opinion.

Terry16389

I believe I can start working on an event system for this. I'll start tomorrow sometime.

"Anyone can say you can't write, don't let anyone say you don't."

scoace13

@ ramon did you ever get your event... if not ill do it for you
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

winkio

ramon was last active here sept 24th.  In any case, I don't think he's around anymore, but feel free to make the event system if you want to.

scoace13

k...i will ill start when i get free time for a sec though..i could probably use an event system like that.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...