Gauge Wielder: Recruitment

Started by The Niche, February 14, 2012, 04:19:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Niche

February 14, 2012, 04:19:01 pm Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 06:42:17 pm by The Niche
Have you what it takes to be a Gauge Wielder? Unless you so happen to be directly descended from the god of blades, the answer is no. But of course, you can help with realising this grand dream of mine.

Currently, I don't require any assistance, due to the game still being in its conceptual stage. However, I am perpetually on the lookout for voice actors, musicians, concept artists and 3d modellers.

If you're signing up for voice acting, I want to know how much time you can dedicate so I can decide how big a role to give you. The other three, I'd like to know how much time you can dedicate and a sample of your work, also any preferences as to what you'd like to work on.

Also, I'm looking for writers who would be interested in writing a questline for the game. For this, I'd like to know if you have any ideas about your quest line. If not, I'll give you a very basic suggestion and we'll discuss it from there until there's something you'd like to work on.

Current Team
Spoiler: ShowHide

Voice actors:

KSCIAA: Narrator
PHM: Katraph
Taboo: Rio, Ephan
The Niche: Flame, Eric.

Artists:

The Niche

Musicians:

The Niche
PHM
KSCIAA

Writers:

Main Questline: The Niche

Dialogue writers:

The Niche

3d Artists:

The Niche

Mapper & Compiler: The Niche

Audio FX: PHM
Level me down, I'm trying to become the anti-blizz!
Quote from: winkio on June 15, 2011, 07:30:23 pm
Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

I'm like the bible, widely hated and beautifully quotable.

Dropbox is this way, not any other way!

Subsonic_Noise

The Niche

Ah, excellent.  You liked my amusing sideshow, yes?  I'm just a simple fool, my wit entertains the wise, and my wisdom fools the fools.

lonely_cubone

I don't know if you're still looking for people for this, but I could do something. Probably a fairly small voice acting part, or maybe some writing.

Subsonic_Noise

The Niche

Quote from: lonely_cubone on March 16, 2012, 08:55:58 am
I don't know if you're still looking for people for this, but I could do something. Probably a fairly small voice acting part, or maybe some writing.

's a deal! :D I'll get back to you when I'm not sleep-deprived :P