[request] Kissing scene

Started by paragan, June 28, 2008, 07:45:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

paragan

system: RMXP
I want to make things what are related to relationships, for example: to kiss, to hug or give someone punch.

Thx for every advice

Ryex

do you want these to be options in a menu? like you click on the event and a menu or slection box pops up and then you can slect what to do?

or are you talking about something else
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

GAX

OMG, if you are using RMXP to make a Dating Sim, may I ask are you doing it RPG style or are you doing it Visual Novel style like I'm Gonna Serve you, a Maid's Story, and many other hentai games that (guess who) has played?  I can help you out a bit in terms of making either kind, but I think what you're after is an affection script that would log a character's affection depending on simple actions.  I could actually write an event system for this, it's not too difficult, but you need to learn variables and you'd probably need a menu system made to reflect it, and a lot of conditional branches.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on June 30, 2008, 06:38:57 pm
OMG, if you are using RMXP to make a Dating Sim, may I ask are you doing it RPG style or are you doing it Visual Novel style like I'm Gonna Serve you, a Maid's Story, and many other hentai games that (guess who) has played?  I can help you out a bit in terms of making either kind, but I think what you're after is an affection script that would log a character's affection depending on simple actions.  I could actually write an event system for this, it's not too difficult, but you need to learn variables and you'd probably need a menu system made to reflect it, and a lot of conditional branches.
You and Diokatsu would make perfect friends. He has done a lot of dating sims, at least claimed so...Besides, we all know everyone's in it for the *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

Enterbrain's former company name (Or at least former corporation), ASCII created a Dating Sim Maker. However, with the power of XP, I'm sure it's much easier. The only hard part would be drawing the smex.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

GAX

I have an engine for making Visual Novels like Dating Sims, so yeah, depending on what you're looking for, just speak up.

Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

paragan

July 01, 2008, 09:08:20 am #5 Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 09:10:13 am by paragan
re: Ryex
Quotedo you want these to be options in a menu? like you click on the event and a menu or slection box pops up and then you can slect what to do?
or are you talking about something else

No, i imagine it will show during game animations /for example you make something what makes her happy she will spontaneously kiss you /, but dont know how to do it. I was thinking about emoticons or maybe in game animations /set move route?/ not sure how to make it look nice.   

re :GuardianAngelX
Im trying to focus on epic unlinear story, but relations between characters will be important too. If you make some of them friends/ enemys or some girls as lovers /no this is not hentai game, it will be maximal 13,15+ maybe some flirting, kissing/ and these relations will affect how some story lines will end. For example you help/betray someone and in critical situation he will help you too/ change side/ commit suicide  ... 
I have an engine for making Visual Novels like Dating Sims, so yeah, depending on what you're looking for, just speak up.

You mean Ren'Py Visual Novel Engine or else? They are great  but you cannot make there battles, looting  ;)

Ryex

oh i get it well it very simple if you have the rich graphics. for example you could have a Heart/love emotion animation made  and then display that. or if you want to get a little more complicated have a sprit set map of the person leaning forward to kiss someone and then treat it like a door animation.
the spirit set would look like this

Spoiler: ShowHide

then you would change the spirit of the kissing event to your kissing spirit and turn it like this

Move Event*
     face down
     face left
     face right
     face up
     face right
     face left
     face down

then you would change the spirit back to the original event sprite
then the kissing animation would be done.

get it?
if you have any more questions feel free to ask

*Please note that the wording may be different in the actual event commands but that is the general idea.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

GAX

Ah, okay, and yeah, I've got Ren'PY and another one saved up here on this computer.

Alright, if you're looking for an affection system, I've got a tutorial in the works that should help you out.  I'd suggest messing with the basic framework I set out, you might be able to create a pretty good system from it.