[XP] 3 Man CBS

Started by Nortos, February 20, 2008, 01:23:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

danesopeezy89

hey this may be an odd question but is there a way to disable this script?
for example
script:$Disable_3 Man CBS

diagostimo

February 21, 2012, 02:06:38 am #21 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 02:08:30 am by diagostimo
hey, sorry for the major necro, but i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the default actor in this script? say for instance on load up the default actor is the one with the id of 7 in my actor list, and i want it to be id 1, i also cant change the names of the default actors, when i do it comes up with an error when launching the battle system, and cant see anywhere that defines them in the scripts  :<_<: one last thing :D i was wondering if its possible to switch party members around, as i want my game to consist of many playable actors, thanks if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated :)

Kirye

Quote from: diagostimo on February 21, 2012, 02:06:38 am
hey, sorry for the major necro, but i was wondering if anyone knew how to change the default actor in this script? say for instance on load up the default actor is the one with the id of 7 in my actor list, and i want it to be id 1, i also cant change the names of the default actors, when i do it comes up with an error when launching the battle system, and cant see anywhere that defines them in the scripts  :<_<: one last thing :D i was wondering if its possible to switch party members around, as i want my game to consist of many playable actors, thanks if anyone can help, it will be much appreciated :)

I used to use this script alot for one of my games, so I think I can help!

- Change Default Actor
That one's simple. Just go into the game database and head into the system tab. On the top left corner of that page, you'll see initial actors. Just change it up for whoever you want to be the default actor.

- Error when launching battle system
When you change the name of your actors, you also have to change the name of the facesets in the Pictures folder. If you check in there, you'll see that the facesets are named Actor_face. Just change the first name part into whatever you name your characters.

- Switch Party Members around
Do you mean in battle or out of it? If you mean in battle, i'm sure there's a way you can event it with common events or something. As for out of it, there's a really good party changing script lying around this website, just go into the Script database and use that. :)

Spoiler: ShowHide

diagostimo

ah yes, thanks, i never even knew that default actors were controled in main i just presumed that number 1 would be default and that the script changed this :P i should have clicked about the images, but i was looking for a way of defining actors instead of there facesets :)