Baleeted.

Started by RoseSkye, June 29, 2008, 06:21:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

June 29, 2008, 06:21:36 pm Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:44:26 am by RoseSkye
Gone.

Starrodkirby86

June 29, 2008, 06:28:50 pm #1 Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:30:48 pm by Starrodkirby86
Taking a quick skim, as I'm not in the reading mood as usual, I'm noticing some things that I want to question....

1. Are those wallpapers drawn by you or ripped? I noticed this
QuoteMost of the features are cut out as well (CG cutscenes, Voice actors, Original Music)
but I'm unsure of that included the wallpapers.

QuoteIt is an rpg with an adult theme.

Is it adult as in erotic, 18+, gore, what kind of stuff like that? Or is it more mature than other RPGs?

Spoiler: ShowHide
Gosh, put some pants on! XD That's a nice image, yes. But still...

On the other side, those screen-shots are quite nice...I have little else to mention other than I have seen the type of character set somewhere before...Hm. *thumbs up though*

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

RoseSkye

They're drawn by my projects artists.

The sprites are by me though. The music is done by my projects musicians.. and theme song is sung by MilkManDan.

Aqua

June 29, 2008, 06:35:08 pm #3 Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 06:44:49 pm by Aqua
Looks good.

I've been contemplating whether or not I want to play it right now...
Decided not to because my eyes are tired... lol
I'll play it later though

Edit:
Gratz on being moved :)

RoseSkye

June 29, 2008, 06:53:44 pm #4 Last Edit: June 29, 2008, 07:04:12 pm by RoseSkye
*Dances* Yay I was moved.

Also there is no nudity in game, maybe suggestive themes like there will a cutscene where it suggests that Ky'lire is about to be raped.. which she is.

Um, The template is mack.

Blizzard

Yeah, it would be nice if you apply a better form for the topic. xD
And please put the images in spoilers. I'm currently having limited bandwidth, it can be a pain in the ass. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Hey Rose (Brosek from PXG, right?). Downloaded the game, and I must say I'm impressed. When I finished playing the demo, I'll give a full feedback.

RoseSkye

Heeey cool. I didn't notice that this game was a year old (in rmxp). Hmm.

Anyway, I converted the game to BlizzABS (as well as improved the mapping).
I hope you'd at least watch the video of the final boss battle of section one of chapter one.

The fight is Alex vs Sir Ken and Nova (but.. I cheated because he's hard.. so I used Kai the gun user and Ky'lire. Ky'lire is supposed to be dead and Kai is actually a bad guy.. so yeah..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVfWEU4Rt4A

Enjoy.

Magus

Intersting screenies, except the male angel! It should've been a fema---
Anyway, I never played the turn-based version. And I'd prefer Blizz-abs games anyway. SO I'm going to play this and I'll tell you what I think. XD Feedback!

(Whenever it comes out. I can't see the demo link so XD)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

G_G

why was the demo removed ? I was about to download it >_>

RoseSkye

Quote from: game_guy on August 05, 2009, 05:23:29 pm
why was the demo removed ? I was about to download it >_>

That demo was of the old LoH not the new one.

G_G

Blizzard

RoseSkye

A new title screen for you. :O

Its not complete though.

legacyblade

Great titlescreen. The art is good, and it really sets a dark mood for the story. However, the text is really hard to read.

RoseSkye

Its not complete yet ;-;

Second Version of the WIP Title screen.

Blizzard

The text should be aligned a bit better. Other than that, it looks great. :)

Magus

LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />