OMG already paid

Started by phillip1756, March 02, 2012, 12:58:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phillip1756

Hi, I got my PC fixed not long ago and reinstalled rmxp, problem is, there's no already paid option anymore, there's no way i'm paying again, how can i sort this out?

Ryex

you could try contacting support and offering proof that you bought it. other wise the only way is to crack it, the legality of which is somewhat questionable in your situation.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I don't understand how it would be possible for the option to have been removed. Is it the same exact installer that you used last time?

Enterbrain did change their authentication process, so it could be due to that if you just downloaded a new installer.
I have an older version of the installer if you would like.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Ryex

oh ya that's right, they released that new version to change the auth process! the new version is in no way different except for the suth thing so it would be best if you just got the old installer. any one here can provide that to you easy.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

I found a link.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20787370/RMXP/RPG%20Maker%20XP.zip
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

phillip1756

ForeverZer0

It most certainly does. You better check your browser.