Previous topic - Next topic

newold

Doodad's Editor
Authors: Newold
Version: 1.0
Type: Custom Mapping System
Key Term: Game Utility

Introduction

With this tool you can enrich your maps with different images (even animated images). In game, you press F8 and the Doodads's Editor appear (only available in Debug Mode).

Features

• Easy manager for your doodads with a beauty external editor

• Auto installable

• Compatible with RPG Maker XP, VX and VX ACE projects

• Press F1 in the Doodad's Editor to display help

• 2 DLL included: One with the embedded doodads editor and another lighter version without the editor (with light dll the doodads can not be edited)

Screenshots

Video available Here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJU2QAhAI84

Demo

Download Here (installer program): http://www.mediafire.com/file/aze4r7pgv6t5tg6/Doodads_Editor.rar/file

Script

Instructions

Installation is very simple. Just download the installer program. Unzip to the folder of your choice (rar file) and run executable Doodads Editor Installer.exe

Compatibility

This program required .NET Frameworks 2.0 (for the light dll) or  .NET Frameworks 4.0 (for the full dll)

Credits and Thanks

• Me for sure ;)

• and ForeverZer0 for Rpg.NET Export

Author's Notes

Enjoy

Blizzard

Dayum, this is pretty awesome. xD

EDIT: I changed the type to "Custom Mapping System" since it was a bit too long.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

whitespirits

Hey guys, I have been trying to find a way to map without having to parallax everything in vx ace, this works very well but with one big flaw im hoping you guys maybe able to fix! When setting a tree down the oy and ox is off and I need to change the values, then there is an option to make values same for all and well it wont work and makes things a nightmare to keep changing values.

KK20

Is that an issue with the editor itself? You would need to contact newold personally then because there's no way for anyone here to fix+recompile it.

And if the graphic is "off", why don't you just fix the graphic file?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

whitespirits

Hi KK20, yes the issue us within the editor, I will have to reconfigure every item I place and changing the values but the only way to get a tree for examples to have the correct layer priority I have to change oy and ox but doing so also moves the item on the map and I cant find away to pick a doodad back up once placed