[XP] Custom Attributes

Started by Griver03, March 08, 2012, 09:56:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Griver03

hi there, i searched alot but i found nothing usefull...
i want to add custom attributes like str,dex,agi and int.
i tryed a bit around but nothing works, maybe because i dont even knew what i did ^^
this would be usefull for many people so its not only a request for me and i think its a good idea to make such a script !

i added my test projects, maybe its just a lil thing i forgot, maybe i did it completly wrong, but for shure it would be much
better if everything comes with one script...

what i need is:

1.) Fixing the Error from Status Menu ( noMethod Error `+'for nil...)
Maybe some more bugs...

2.) Fixing the Level 1 Bug when using the array method from v1
(At Level 1 you have 0 Points instead of 10, i fixed it for now with a scriptcall.)

3.) Make a Script to Set Vit,Mnd,Chr,Lck +'s for Weapons and Armors.
example:         Weapon ID[X] => 5, 5, 0, -5 #   +5 Vit,   +5 Mnd, +/-0 Chr,   -5 Lck
                     Weapon ID[X] => 0, 0, 10, 0 # +/-0 Vit, +/-0 Mnd,  +10 Chr, +/-0 Lck

4.) Make a Script to Enfluence Skills with Vit,Mnd,Chr,Lck
example:         Skill ID[X] => 0,  0,  0, 50 # 50% Lck Influence for Skill ID X
                     Skill ID[X] => 0, 25, 25,  0 # 25% Mnd, 25% Chr Influence for Skill ID X

5.) Chr and Lck should be useable in Conditional Branch
example:         If Lck is bigger than 30...
                     (i think thats already possible with "$game_party.actors
  • .lck_plus >= 30" ??)

6.) If its not to much work it would be nice if the attributes use an curve like the normal attributes in the database.
    Because the Array method from v2 is not very nice...
    example:         when 1 # CharacterID[1]
                           vit_lv1 = 15
                           vit_lv99   = 999
                           vit_curve = fast
                           mnd_lv1 = 20
                           mnd_lv99   = 750
                           mnd_curve = normal
                           chr_lv1 = 20
                           chr_lv99   = 500
                           chr_curve = slow
                           lck_lv1 = 5
                           lck_lv99   = 150
                           lck_curve = normal
                         when 2 # CharacterID[2]...

7.) "Job Stat Modifier" should be compatible with the new attributes.

8.) maybe addon scripts like 2 and 3 but for items and states (buff states or items which increase the attribute)
    but thats not so important, at least to me xD

if you need more informations then say so !

i beg you, pls help me with that :shy:
    and thx in advance

Test Project V1 + V2

My most wanted games...

ZombieBear

I don't know which battle system you are using, but there is a script for many of these included in the Enu sideview battler in the add on script "Actor Advanced Status." This script would take care of #3; it lets you set up any status you want and adds stat perks based on the weapon id number you choose.

If you can script you can probably set up some skill extensions using this system that influence you stats too. There are some skill extensions in the Enu system that allow SP damage, and spells that consume half of your current mp, so setting up an extension to add a stat boost shouldn't be too crazy.

I know this doesn't cover everything you need, but it's a start as long as it's compatible with what you're using. Good luck!

Griver03

i cant script good enogh to do such things i just played a bit arround with these...
i use gubid's gtbs 1.5.1.4 but it works with the most standard commands so it should work if it works with the standart battle system.
i beg you pls help me out  :P
My most wanted games...