Show animation that loops after it finishes by event

Started by Diamond Star, March 09, 2012, 05:52:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond Star

Hello!
I want to make an event and show on it an animation that loops whenever it finishes
for example :a character is sleeping then I want to show an animation appears that the character is sleeping and keep showing and looping.
How this can do ?
I have many dreams and look for who understand me and help me to achieve them

G_G

Have a parallel process.
Show Animation: Animation ID
Wait Frames: (enter in number of frames the animation is)

ForeverZer0

If you have a character graphic for it, simply check the "Stop Animation" checkbox on the event page.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Diamond Star

Thanjs but ! !
I don't mean that.
I want to show animation from Database ,like with Show Animation command but I want it to loop after finishing, as long as the event exists, like Sleep Animation on some character
which loops,then I can stop it by swithes the page event
I wish My question is clear.

ForeverZer0

Quote from: game_guy on March 09, 2012, 06:23:53 pm
Have a parallel process.
Show Animation: Animation ID
Wait Frames: (enter in number of frames the animation is)

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MarkHest

March 09, 2012, 09:03:31 pm #5 Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 09:05:36 pm by MarkHest
It seems this guys needs a better explanation. Let me evolve what Game_guy said to an explanation for beginners, alright here's what Game_Guy tried to tell ya:

Pick your animation you want to use on the sleeping charakter.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Then create two events on your map. One event with the sleeping charakter and one empty event. (The empty event will be our parallel process)

Next we will set up the parallel event to give an animation to the sleeping charakter. It will look like this:

Note that the girl sleeping is called EV060 which is why i have picked her in the animation event command.

I hope this answers your question more precise. Have a nice day :)

Diamond Star

Thanks for everyone Repaied me.
I'll try it ,it should work.Goodbey...