[C#] Spritesheet Splitter

Started by ForeverZer0, March 09, 2012, 07:08:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeverZer0

March 09, 2012, 07:08:58 pm Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 12:12:29 am by ForeverZer0
Spritesheet Splitter
Authors: ForeverZer0
Version: 1.1

Introduction

This is actually something I made a some time ago, but never released. It is pretty simple, it allows you to split large tile sheets into individual files. Essentially does the same thing as this script I wrote, except it has some additional file formats for output and a GUI. My plan back then was to include the "combining" feature, but I never got around to it, hence the program was forgotten about and I never posted.

Features

• Splits large spritesheets into individual files in the blink of an eye

• 6 supported input/output formats: PNG, JPEG, GIF, Icon, TIFF, and Bitmap

• Can split file using either width and height of tiles, or by number of rows and columns

• Easy to use interface

• Awesome icon

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

Download

ImageSplitter.exe (178 KB)

Compatibility

Requires Microsoft's .NET Framework 2.0 or higher.

Credits and Thanks

• ForeverZer0

Author's Notes

I will likely not be updating this project at all, unless it is an overlooked bug that renders it unusable. If you do find such a bug, please let me know.
Enjoy!

EDIT:
I lied. I added a progress bar real quick and have the conversion on a separate asynchronous thread now. This will keep the application from locking up during a large conversion.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Dweller

I installed it, made a few test and it's working fine. A very usefull tool that save a lot of time splitting tilesets using pant.net/photoshop, etc...(is now in muy RPGmaker tool folder).
Dwellercoc