Your favourite forum troll?Writing soundtracks? It's more likely than you think!

Started by Subsonic_Noise, March 20, 2012, 01:00:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

*presses the like button on the post*

Wait a minute... There is not like button... OMG... OMG, IT'S TOO L-
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Fi, what do you think?

Master, I calculate the likelihood that Subsonic_Noise will compose soundtracks at 99%.

Well there you have it.

Subsonic_Noise

I like that percentage :3 And the movie they're making looks good too in concept. I'm planning to do lots of soundtrack in the future.. both for free and payed.
It's what I will end up doing as my job if my plan goes well.

Blizzard

That sounds pretty cool. Maybe in the future at one point I'll be watching a movie and suddenly "Soundtrack by Tino Scharge" pops up in the credits unexpectedly. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

I hope so. XD It's my general goal, after all. I'm working towards it.. and by this, I'm making the first step.

SBR*

Congratulations! Like Blizz said, I'm looking forward to seeing your name in the credits of movies :).

Spoofus

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Spaceman McConaughey

Subsonic_Noise

Thanks guys. :3 It's an indie movie so I'm not gonna get paid, but it's my passion, so that's all that counts.
Also I'm the producer of some songs of a band recording their second album right now, too.

Subsonic_Noise

UPDATE! I got in contact with a producer, and now one of my tracks is in his showreel. This is the start of something awesome, you say? I agree.
Check it out:
http://vimeo.com/43509871

SBR*

PhoenixFire

Ah, very nice Sub, I congratulate you on this as well! If you're ever in the need for a manager, I assure you I would be a good one ;)

In all seriousness though, don't forget the CP, LaT, and DM people when you're famous as all hell... We will still be worshiping you from down here lol
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Great work, Sub. :) I hope things are starting to get better now. I hate to see somebody I care about have problems in life like this.

MarkHest

Subsonic_Noise

Thanks everyone :3 And don't worry, I won't forget about you. I'll refer to you all as "Some faggots on the internet" :V Just kidding, i really owe alot to you people. Thank you.

Quote from: Blizzard on June 07, 2012, 01:46:31 am
Great work, Sub. :) I hope things are starting to get better now. I hate to see somebody I care about have problems in life like this.

I know the feeling.. and thanks alot. It's always good to know people care. :) I'm not getting paid for this yet, but it's a step in the general direction.

Blizzard

Don't you worry about the money now. I know you'll pay me back when you can and when you get back on your feet.

Subsonic_Noise

Spoofus

I think he should remember me most of all for my support for his work ;), I mean I am CP's Lovable Turtle after all  :naughty:
but hopefully soon you will start getting paid for your work,I mean you do deserve it.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/