Featured Projects ? :>

Started by MarkHest, March 23, 2012, 08:20:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

March 23, 2012, 08:20:31 am Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 08:25:13 am by MarkHest
So i've been thinking a bit.
I have been trying realy hard to make my game The Missing Part - (Title Missing) a bit more known. I am altso seeking help of people that are interested in effecting the game one way or another but i can't seem to find the attension.

So i thought i'd ask a question to the mods on the forum: Is there a chance for The Missing Part - (Title Missing) to be featured in the Featured Projects session where it can get a little more attension and visible uppdates when i need to ask/say something about the game. It is altso easier for people to be a part of the game when things can be discussed in a section instead of a single topic. I am altso constantly keeping the game updated with information(but not too much to reveal most of the plot  :^_^': ) and i am altso working on the game at almost a daily basis.

It would be so nice to get that little extra push to help me on my way.

So what say you? Do my game qualify to get a bit more attension than it currently has?  :)

winkio

If it was featured, about how often would you be able to consistently make posts in it?  Once a week, once a day, or more than once a day?  Project boards that have not been successful in the past make a lot of posts at first, but then start having dead weeks where nothing is posted.

MarkHest

March 23, 2012, 03:49:22 pm #2 Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 04:00:38 pm by MarkHest
I don't think i will be able to make one uppdate per day becouse if i did i would pretty much spoil too much of the game but i will definitely keep it uppdated one way or another. (The Epic Projects isn't very uppdated, is it? :P)
Sometimes i will have questions, sometimes i will need guidance, sometimes i will need opinions and of course sometimes i will answer questions and stuff. I will try and keep the section as uppdated as i possibly can (that is, if you agree to this). Posts will come naturaly and i think there will be a lot of them if people show interest.
I already have split topics, videos, and even a personal site(that is not very popular) for the game where i give people the oppertunity to effect the game, ask questions or help making it.

I could start off by making topics about the things i already have planned where people can make a big difference and give the game his/hers own ideas. I'm working my butt of on this game right now but i do have my motivational curves as well..
Something that realy does motivate me thought, is when people show interest. This is a good chance for that and it will speed up the making of the game by a lot.

Another thing to be mindfull of is that i am very active on the forum. Maybe not posting but i AM here a lot(CP is my start page :P ). What i mean is, i will emidiately see if someone makes a new post in the section and i will respond to it right away becouse i love when people show interest ^^ (Who doesn't?)

I will often probably make Topics/Posts where i ask for others opinions about something new i've come up with.

If this get featured in the front page of the Forum it will most likely give me a big motivational kick in my butt that will keep me going forward :^_^':

*Crosses hands and wiggles back and forth due to nervousness*

Subsonic_Noise

I think if one of the newer projects deserves to be featured, it's his. *Seal of Approval*
And since we all know that my opinion is worth more than winkios, that's decided now.

:V?

ForeverZer0

Personally, although it is not my decision to make obviously, I think it would be a good candidate for it. The current featured projects are deader than anything on this forum. They should be removed no matter one is made for Mark or not, but his project is about the most active one going at the moment. I think there are only about 2 or 3 that could be thought to make one of, including his.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MarkHest

@F0: Thanks for the support :)

So what say you, Winkio, Ryex and Blizzy?  :clap:

Blizzard

After some time thinking about it I think it's ok. And if it doesn't work out, we can always take it down again.
winkio, will you have the honor of setting it up?
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

YAAY!  :haha:

I will try my best to keep the section up to date! :D

Thanks blizzy mah bro!
/Bro hug

Subsonic_Noise

So my support is not thanked for? :[

winkio