Started by MarkHest, March 23, 2012, 10:03:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkHest

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

Don't worry, I have both an emulator and the ROM on my HDD. It wouldn't be the first time that I take off an afternoon and play it through. xD I can play through the whole game with 120 stars in 5 hours.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Really good, but you are missing some of the details, and there's some wrong notes.

Magus

That aside, not bad. Super Mario 64 is one of the best games out there. (And I'm a huge Mario fan)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

MarkHest

Thanks for the positive posts :)

@Winkio: I know ;)
I can't play the song exactly like the original, this is as close as i can get to it right now.
Altso, it is learned by ear, not sheet, which can explain some of the missing notes.
Most of the song is just self learned and i play with my own personal fingerflow(sounds a bit funny, hehe :naughty:). Still it doesn't need to be exactly like the original, does it? :D

Next i will probably attempt to play the 02Battle from Kirby and The Crystal Shards, that one's a bit harder with the... "fingerflow" :naughty:

Boba Fett Link

Never played the original Super Mario 64, but I've played the DS remake. Fun, but there wasn't a good control scheme...
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Spoofus

just listened and i have to say nice job there champ.

btw did you just link emulator and rom sites that i mentioned to you before?

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

MarkHest

Spoofus

well.....yeeeeeah

if you still need rom sites i am a treasure trove of them ;)

need to do more mario 64 music.
I DEMAND IT! (no I wouldn't listen to me)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/