DAMNIT! Projectiles in BABS 2.84

Started by Magus, March 27, 2012, 01:24:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

I honestly don't know what's causing this problem, but every time I attempt to use a projectile or if my mini-boss does: I get this message:

Spoiler: ShowHide

Is there anyway to put an end to this... ._. what's causing this?   This argument problem :/
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

winkio

You probably have a script below Blizz-ABS that is causing a conflict.

Magus

March 27, 2012, 01:51:55 pm #2 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 01:54:04 pm by Magus
Thanks, I'll try moving everything around again. (Specifically the ones I have below Babs)

the ones that are under BABS are:

Overdrive, action notifier, critical hit sound, Enemy HP meter, EXP bar  <-- in that order beneath BABS.
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Magus

It seems it's caused by... OVERDRIVE.. Removing it, gets rid of the problem. O_O Does that mean Blizz-abs 2.84 isn't compatible with Overdrive (by Blizzard)?
I'll see if can move it around some more or edit something, who knows...but damn, without OD, making FOLR with BABS2.84 may not be possible...

winkio

It had an update to make it compatible, but only the script was updated, not the demo, so you may have the old version.  The updated version that works with BlizzABS is here: http://downloads.chaos-project.com/scripts/Easy%20Overdrive%20System.txt

Magus

Quote from: winkio on March 27, 2012, 05:30:19 pm
It had an update to make it compatible, but only the script was updated, not the demo, so you may have the old version.  The updated version that works with BlizzABS is here: http://downloads.chaos-project.com/scripts/Easy%20Overdrive%20System.txt

Exactly as you said, I version 2.1. Once again you saved my ass XD; I really appreciate this. It even works well with the Zhud (I was a bit skeptical.)