Pokemon Essentials with RMX-OS

Started by khkramer, March 31, 2012, 06:51:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

khkramer

Whenever I try to combine RMX-OS with Pokemon Essentials until..

It starts giving this weird error, which I can't seem to solve..

Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance :)

Zexion

They are probably not compatible. I have a copy of pokemon essentials, and a lot of it is completely re-written, so most scripts wouldn't work in the first place. Much less an online play script, though possible I doubt anyone try to actually get them to work together.

hansiec

Quote from: Zexion on April 01, 2012, 10:55:38 pm
They are probably not compatible. I have a copy of pokemon essentials, and a lot of it is completely re-written, so most scripts wouldn't work in the first place. Much less an online play script, though possible I doubt anyone try to actually get them to work together.

actually I think the only things you need to replace are these:
1. Things to save (Pokedex,Pokemon,Money,Badges,PokemonGlobal class, ect.)
2. Change the text box thing to essentials' text box
3. Not really much to replace but I got an error with the newest RMX-OS too, so it might be that if you got an older version of RMX-OS to work with it.

khkramer

Quote from: hansiec on April 01, 2012, 10:59:50 pm
Quote from: Zexion on April 01, 2012, 10:55:38 pm

actually I think the only things you need to replace are these:
1. Things to save (Pokedex,Pokemon,Money,Badges,PokemonGlobal class, ect.)
2. Change the text box thing to essentials' text box
3. Not really much to replace but I got an error with the newest RMX-OS too, so it might be that if you got an older version of RMX-OS to work with it.

The problem is, I already wrote additional scripts to use the esentials text-box etc..
It works with an older rmx-os which i had still lying somewhere.. But then the problem is that you cant see other players..
This error only occurs when I use the newest version of rmx-os.
When I have debugged every other error, this one keeps coming back :(

Ryex

I was once part of a project called Pokemon Neon that Blizz help out on by combining the two with a costume set of scripts I can get you in contact with the old owner as he has dropped the project and you can see if he will give you the scripts.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

hansiec

Quote from: khkramer on April 02, 2012, 02:42:32 am
The problem is, I already wrote additional scripts to use the esentials text-box etc..
It works with an older rmx-os which i had still lying somewhere.. But then the problem is that you cant see other players..
This error only occurs when I use the newest version of rmx-os.
When I have debugged every other error, this one keeps coming back :(

Alright then it's RMX I have a problem too with it...

khkramer

Fixed the error :D
If i run across any more errors then i will post them here ;)

Ryex

good to know. I tried to get a hold of JC but he never responded.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />