[RPG Maker XP][RESOLVED]A sudden lag

Started by Sin86, April 07, 2012, 02:28:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin86

April 07, 2012, 02:28:22 am Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:18:07 pm by Sin86
Now this is just odd. I was travelling through one of my maps and usually it's all ok with no lag. Afterwards, I make some more maps(which are not connected to the map I just mentioned) and I placed some events(that do not have switches connected to any events from the map I'm talking about, not to mention they are all Action Button events). When I choose to start myself on that map, my movement is all lagging and I didn't place any extra events onto that map either.

I did not add in any new common events or new scripts either. Didn't update any older scripts at all.

I've always had Blizz ABS installed with ABSEAL not turned off on any maps, so ABSEAL can't be the problem.

ForeverZer0

You are likely gonna have to upload a project with a list of the lagging maps for anybody to be able to help you. There is SOMETHING that is causing it, its not just spontaneously deciding to lag specific maps for no reason. Likely there is some detail being overlooked, which none of the information above is helping anybody narrow it down for you.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Sin86

Never mind, I found what happened. I was in a large map with the max party in Blizz ABS set to 4. I set it to 1 to fix that and also used the option to turn off the catarpiller in Blizz ABS. It's all fixed now.

Thanks though.