Battler needed

Started by Rolandojis, April 08, 2012, 09:02:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolandojis

Heello there I just hope someone can make a good battler of this drawing :D i suck at making battlers and was hoping someone could do it for me :)

Calintz

GrimTrigger

I'll give it a shot. Gimme some time, I'll submit something.

Rolandojis

GrimTrigger

BTW I personally think this battler I made is epic **** so I expect it won't be used. Thought I'd give it a whirl, but I'm only good at icon art.

Blue background for transparency....

Spoiler: ShowHide

Rolandojis

its good :D but I was looking for a rather cute style of art, ill post a pic of the style im looking for

Its a bit simple this pic, but im searching for this sort of fairy cute style art

Calintz

hey, i might wanna try this also. just for the sake of drawing.

Rolandojis

:3 I'll look forward for it

Calintz

should he be wielding any kind of weapon?

Rolandojis

Calintz

April 09, 2012, 09:34:32 pm #10 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 09:28:33 pm by Calintz
edit:
hey bud, i'm working on this now. did you want him simply standing up straight with his hands on his hips, or did you want something more specific? you didn't specify much in your post other than you needed a battler. do you have any specifications, because i won't make multiple attempts. i would like to know exactly what you're looking for. let me know...

Rolandojis

actually he is flying :) yes with his hands on his hips, like in the pic I showed you