Forum Glitch?

Started by Zexion, April 09, 2012, 07:03:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

I went to my project thread, to edit a bit of information. While I was editing I decided to clear my browser's ... everything to load a flash game. (that still didn't work) Then I was going to submit the edit, but I decided to copy what I had first, since I knew it would log me out. Well it did, so I logged in and it said " request timed out please retry to submit your post " but I noticed everything was blank, and it said Start New Topic as the forum title. So I was like ugh, okay, and I went to look for my thread, but it was gone?? I never pressed delete or anything, and it vanished. So I posted a new thread, but I just thought I should mention this because it was weird lol.

Blizzard

I'm not sure you did post it. Only mods/admins can delete threads so you couldn't have deleted it. Maybe you hit the preview button the first time by accident.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

No what happened was his original project thread disappeared. He was editing that so even if he did hit preview, the topic should have still been there. He had to make a new topic entirely.