FOL OVA 1, Boss challenge: IMPOSSIBLE MODE. Real men only. No N00bs or babies.

Started by Magus, April 09, 2012, 03:15:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

FLAME OF LIFE OVA 1: THE BOSS CHALLENGE- IMPOSSIBLE MODE
Spoiler: ShowHide
you can't beat this shit... the difficulty is turned all the way up. Even I stumble a lot...

Story:

There isn't much of a story. Follow Flare's private training with Flarina...Just beat a boss, unlock another.  (New lines, etc.)

System:

This game uses Blizz-abs. The bosses themselves HARD AS FUCK TO BEAT. They have a pattern and then an angry mode which adjusts them to a second or third pattern.  Yes, though their simple bosses made to show you that blizz-abs is capable of having bosses, they were rather a pain in the ass to get right ---so their may be a few flaws. Please help me out with this. Just submit a bug or a suggestion.
Blizz-abs 2.80 is what this system is using btw.

Download

Screen shots

Notes:
I pretty much edited and remade the bosses. They are so hard that you will probably not win. This challenge is for true gamers not n00bs or babies or kids.

What's new:  

---Bosses are made ridiculously hard.
Changes made to final boss
New gameover song--------------(Make sure to turn down your speakers or headphones, trust me!)
New final boss difficulty.
New dialogue for Flarina
And more!
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />