BLIZZARD: What would you do if you were the main character in this situation

Started by Magus, April 10, 2012, 12:50:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus

Blizz, if you ever find any free time, please give this a read. It's an older humorous story I wrote but indeed it was accepted for
publication at Cynic Mag. Here's the link:
http://www.cynicmag.com/feature.aspx?articleid=4184

The question is:  What would you do if you were in this situation?
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />

Blizzard

Well... For one my view of the world differs a lot. The term "girl of my dreams" could not possibly apply to only one single woman out of billions for me. There are many girls out there that might deserve that title.
Of course, it depends also in what time I would have gotten into that kind of story. If I had been still a young teenager, I'm not sure how I would have handled it. If it was right now, I know that I would have probably done the same thing. That is, I probably wouldn't have agreed to the math tutoring before 5 in the first place, no matter how much of a crush I had on Haley (even while I was still a teenager and my view of the world was different).
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Magus

Quote from: Blizzard on April 17, 2012, 11:50:11 am
Well... For one my view of the world differs a lot. The term "girl of my dreams" could not possibly apply to only one single woman out of billions for me. There are many girls out there that might deserve that title.
Of course, it depends also in what time I would have gotten into that kind of story. If I had been still a young teenager, I'm not sure how I would have handled it. If it was right now, I know that I would have probably done the same thing. That is, I probably wouldn't have agreed to the math tutoring before 5 in the first place, no matter how much of a crush I had on Haley (even while I was still a teenager and my view of the world was different).

Ah. He escaped by luck though with just a single word xD.
Maybe in the final installment of the series, I may introduce the wheel of shame.  (For anyone that reads it, the second story has been submitted)
LEVEL ME DOWN. THE ANTI-BLIZZ GROUP IS AMONG YOU... Do it for the chick below...She watches..<br />