School of Zombies

Started by flrodude, April 13, 2012, 11:03:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flrodude

Your name is Henry.  A chemical spill in the lab at your school started an infection throughout it.  SWAT members came in and attempted to cleanse it.  They were met by hordes of zombies.  During the siege on your school you were knocked unconcious in the music department.  When you woke up, the skirmish had ended, however SWAT had sealed off all doors.  You are immune, and you and a few other survivors must survive and break out.

Intended Features:
-Blizz ABS
-Visual Equiptment script
-A large number of outfits for your character
-Many, many easter eggs
(Will add to the list)

I want my game to not be a super serious game.  Compare it to the Black Ops zombies (In sense of the casual feel to it, not the gameplay)  I want many easter eggs, and I want the game to just kind of be laid back.

My plan is for the character to wake up in the musical department (E-Wing).  From there he must fight his way and unlock different parts of the school building, each one unlocking new features to the game.  For example, after unlocking woodshop, the player may be able to build different things that would help him throughout the game.

If you are interested in the game or working on it, please reply.  I can sprite characters and objects, but I really could use a scripter and a spriter for tilesets.  Thanks in advance,
-Flrodude

Calintz

i may be interested in helping construct tilesets. which engine are you using?

flrodude

RPG Maker XP, and thanks, having somebody who can make maps would be fantastic.

Calintz

i'm sorry. i don't work with rmxp anymore. i strictly sprite in rmvx, unless commissioned to work in rmxp. i will beta test for you though.