Uhmm...Hi

Started by Landith, April 14, 2012, 09:10:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Landith

Well I'm new here and I just thought I would introduce myself...

HA. Just kidding.. It's been awhile hasn't it o_o
I doubt anyone even remembers me lol

Basically I'm back to learn more about RGSS and talk to people I've missed :P
Also, I've been working on a plot for a game and was thinking about actually finishing something instead of abandoning it after a few months.

Well...I'm back.

Calintz

welcome back Landith. it's a full on chaos reunion. i just returned this week, haha.

Ryex

Welcome back to the Chaos Landith!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Landith

@Cal-Ok now that's just weird that we returned at the same time o_o but welcome back as well;D

@Ryex-Thanks (: haha

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

Welcome back!

This reminds me: it's almost summer time, which is when more people come back and are active again!  Just another two months to go :)

EDIT: also, Blizz is recovering from appendicits, so you probably won't see him around very much for a few days/weeks.

SBR*

Futendra

ShadowPierce

Welcome back... New active member here, just call me Shadow or SP... ;)

Looking forward to see your work... :haha:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

MarkHest

Aqua

OMG LANI!!!!
HOW DID I JUST NOTICE YOU WERE BACK!? ;~;
-glomps-

Landith

Oh my dear Aqua, how have you been?! It's been forever haha I'm glad you kept your sig the same though <3

GAX

Holy fuckin balls it's Landith!

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Ryex

Kept her Sig the same? she hasn't changed her avatar since the Pokemon week, which was ages ago!
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Aqua

The sig is older than the avatar

And I changed my avatar for Mortal Kombat week.  I just changed it back to the pokemon one after MK week was over.

Landith

Quote from: GuardianAngelX72 on April 24, 2012, 01:43:25 am
Holy fuckin balls it's Landith!

Hey GAX how you been? haha

I pointed out her sig because it has my name in it :P but she definitely had both for a long time

Tazero

LANDITH >:| *Blowjobs for Custom Titles*  :...:

If you were a fish...