[XP] Pokemon EffortValue System (KindOff)

Started by Rolandojis, April 19, 2012, 05:55:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolandojis

I want a system with customizable HUDs for hp, one for mp, one for exp, and bellow those I want this to appear:
   Bellow those 3 HUDs I want 5 customizable HUDs more, saying, ATK,DEF,M.ATK,M.DEF,AGI
       Each Hud represents what they say and next to each name the number of the level they are (Example: ATK 1)
              It will be like a EV Pokemon system
                     some monters drop 1 or more points for atk,def,m.atk or any of those already mentioned stats
                        Those stats can level up with some points
       Example: ATK 1 (need 1 atk hudpoint droped by some monsters to get to lvl2)
                     DEF 5 (need 5 atk hud point droped by some monsters to get to lvl6)
                     M.ATK 73 (need 73 hud atk points droped by some monsters to get to lvl73)

Each number of the lever each stat has is the number of points they need to get to the next lvl
and each lvl they get they up 1 in the stat
Example: Your character has ATK 2, he gets 2 ATK points dropped by (2 monsters that drop +1 atk hud points) or (1 monster that drop +2 points of atk hud)
               when he gets those 2 points the hud will now say ATK 3 meaning he lvl up and his stat ATK will get +1
                 Meaning:        Actor #1 has 160 ATK and he is ATK lvl2, when he gets to ATK lvl3 he will have 161 ATK...  he gets +1 atk each time the ATK HUD levels up :D and
                                       thats with every other hud (DEF,M.ATK,M.DEF,AGI)

I hope someone can make me this script so I can personalize the pics used for the huds, and so I can input in the script database which monsters drop how many points and points of what kind (ATK,DEF,MATK,MDEF,AGI)... so you can train individualy each stat in the game and grow infinitly in each of those 5 stats, but each time it will get harder to get 1 more point of that stat...

Examples: Aluxes (Actor#1) is ATK 1 and DEF 1... and his stats are ATK 100 and DEF 70 because of the armor and weapons equiped
                               Now, aluxes is ATK 2 and DEF 4 ... and his stats are ATK 101 and DEF 73 because he upped 1 lvl in atk hud and got +1, and he upped 3lvls in def hud and got +3 (+1 each lvl)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEsomeone help me with this please

Rolandojis

ForeverZer0

It might be better if you proof
                 read things
      and
                                      not use all kind of
really weird formatting in
                                                                           your posts that make it
hard to
                                   read.

Just saying.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.