RPG Competition by 64Digits

Started by ShadowPierce, April 20, 2012, 12:35:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowPierce

April 20, 2012, 12:35:51 am Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 12:39:09 am by ShadowPierce
http://64digits.com/users/index.php?userid=Toast&cmd=comments&id=272934&page=1

If anyone is interested in joining... :D

I'm also open to being part of a team, if someone from CP is joining... ;)

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Calintz

what would you do as a team member?

ShadowPierce

I can do a fairly decent level of eventing and  mapping, and maybe a bit of graphic resources (but we all know you got that :xD: )... Although, I do not have VX Ace so I probably won't be doing much mapping... :P

I can also make small sidequests and evented minigames... :3

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
1161-0627-9890

Dweller

This contest looks interesting.

If anyone is forming a serious group here in chaosproject I will like to join it(I will center only on character/monsters sprites, tilesets and icons). With serious I´m talking about people who want to join and finish the project, don´t want to join on another unfinished game project.
Dwellercoc

ShadowPierce

Quote from: Dweller on April 20, 2012, 08:16:04 am

If anyone is forming a serious group here in chaosproject I will like to join it. With serious I´m talking about people who want to join and finish the project, don´t want to join on another unfinished game project.

This.

Also, no need to go easy when rejecting me... I know I'm not a great asset so just PM me if you think I don't have the skills... ;) I just wanted to try what it feels like to be a team member... :D

1161-0627-9890

Spoofus

I am actually thinking of doing this but I dunno how it will go with me,this may give me the motivation to actually complete a game,cause I kinda got a story line I would like to see put into an actual game,and I got a few simple scripts that I want to see put in use for a full game.

But I still don't know if I am actually gonna go through with this or not.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Dweller

Quote from: ShadowPierce on April 20, 2012, 10:39:45 am
Quote from: Dweller on April 20, 2012, 08:16:04 am
If anyone is forming a serious group here in chaosproject I will like to join it. With serious I´m talking about people who want to join and finish the project, don´t want to join on another unfinished game project.

This.Also, no need to go easy when rejecting me...

I just was saying that I want to join if there is a serious project that will be finished, may I not express correctly and you think I was talking about you.In fact if you lead a project to join this contest I will join it (if you want me in), I have no problem to work with you again.

Dwellercoc

ShadowPierce

Actually, I was talking to Calintz and Spoofus since they seem to be planning to make one... You might want to PM Spoofus because he already has a rough plan for a game... I think I'll join in if he's okay with it... :D

Don't worry, I had no hard feelings when you left... *hugs* :haha:

1161-0627-9890

Calintz

April 21, 2012, 08:03:35 pm #8 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:06:10 pm by Calintz
i'm not necessarily planning to join, but i am interested...three months may seem like a long time, but when it comes to creating a legit RPG; three months is rather miniscule and may prove to be a challenging deadline. i can foresee getting two or three extremely well organized plot events finished in that time. with a maximum team of four, who is in so far? if any of you plan on entering this competition, please PM me your storyline. i may help.