Lifehack: Spot the difference

Started by Blizzard, April 22, 2012, 04:20:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

April 22, 2012, 04:20:16 am Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 04:23:30 am by Blizzard
Just wow. O_O

http://9gag.com/gag/3934072

It totally works. I found the missing star. If you have trouble with your eye focus in the star picture like I did, look at one specific star (there is one slightly off left down from the center that did it for me) and your eyes should immediately focus properly.
Make sure the screen you're looking at is not slanted in relation to your eyes or the combined picture will be irregular as well.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MarkHest

Holy fucking shit! That is amazing! It feels so cool somehow when you actually ajust the two blury pictures together and somehow gets it together into one picture that you can fully focus on.

That shows just how amazing the brain is.

P.S: I actually found the star.

Ryex

... it doesn't work for me.  I can focus the picture just fine I do it all the time for 3D cross eyed viewing. but my brain doesn't "blink" the differences it just makes the missing thing dominate.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Calintz

this is really something. very neat indeed!

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

SBR*

For some reason, I can't cross my eyes like that.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Futendra

I can't cross the two images to one, when I try it all I see is a big blur of blury blurriness

stripe103

Same. I can't seem to get focus when I cross my eyes. So none of these 3D images work for me. :(

ForeverZer0

It takes concentration.
Do what Blizz said and kinda just cross your eyes. While concentrating on maintaining that, simply concentrate on the center image, don't really try to move your eyes, just think about it, and your eyes will focus on their own. At least this is kinda how it worked for me. More of a matter of changing your focus with your mind than physically trying it. You eyes will do it, but let them do it on their own without your input. I dunno if that even makes sense. Oh, well.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

SBR*

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on April 22, 2012, 04:49:06 pm
It takes concentration.
Do what Blizz said and kinda just cross your eyes. While concentrating on maintaining that, simply concentrate on the center image, don't really try to move your eyes, just think about it, and your eyes will focus on their own. At least this is kinda how it worked for me. More of a matter of changing your focus with your mind than physically trying it. You eyes will do it, but let them do it on their own without your input. I dunno if that even makes sense. Oh, well.

Wow, that actually worked! However, now my eyes begin to hurt before the images fully overlap each other and I have to blink, so the images reset...

Blizzard

The closer you are to the screen, the better the overlap works. But it's also harder to keep it up as the eyes start to hurt a lot quicker.