[RESOLVED][XP] Autotile recolor

Started by Andreavnn, April 23, 2012, 12:38:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Andreavnn

April 23, 2012, 12:38:44 pm Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 05:52:52 pm by Andreavnn
I am looking for someone who can match the color of the first image to the second one. The grass is image one is lighter than the grass in image two. Image one grass needs to match image two grass.

Image One
Spoiler: ShowHide

Image Two

ShadowPierce

Because I'm Shadow-fucking-Pierce: ShowHide

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

ForeverZer0

Looks like its just a saturation change.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Calintz

Andreavnn

I see, I guess my photoshop-fu is lacking terribly. I couldn't figure out what was changed with it. ugh :facepalm: I feel dumb. Thanks Calintz +1

ForeverZer0

Did you just give Calintz a level up for typing the word "is", or am I missing something... :rofl:

I would have personally gave it to ShadowPierce for making the edit for you, but hey that's me.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Calintz

...i didn't do it. shadowpierce did, LMAO; BUT HEY I'LL TAKE IT!!

ShadowPierce

Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890

Andreavnn

April 24, 2012, 10:10:40 am #8 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 06:52:31 pm by Andreavnn
I thought I gave it to Shadow   :facepalm: here you go Shadow +1

@Calintz ya got lucky  ;)

*EDIT* Hey SP how did you do that saturation change? Was it in GIMP? I have another autotile I want to apply that change to.