Ya know what?

Started by Taboo, April 28, 2012, 06:59:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Taboo

I miss Rose. Isn't she getting back soon?

winkio

A little over a year left.

Calintz

G_G

Yes, WhiteRose. She went on some foreign exchange thing. :'( She will always be missed.

Calintz

ah, i remember her. good kid.

Taboo

Still a year? Dammit. Who will I stalk till then?

ForeverZer0

That's a no-brainer. Definitely winkio.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

I actually have a borderline sociopathic psychological profile.  It could be very interesting...

ForeverZer0

Don't say lies about yourself, winkio. Its not "borderline".
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

Perhaps.  I wouldn't have to do that much to cross over into being a sociopath though.  I already have shallow emotions, a disregard for others, a need to control everything, narcissism, think I am above the law, and have a secretive nature.  Really the only thing I'm missing is the desire to hurt others.  Often times that does manifest itself, and I get thoughts of doing some pretty terrible things to people.  Of course, I'm not actually a sociopath, I just could be if things had turned out slightly differently.

Anyways, that is a separate topic, and I didn't really mean to get into it here.

ForeverZer0

I was just being sarcastic, but that's cool.  :)
I don't actually think that you're a sociopath.

Taboo

Why do all my topics get super serious? Anyway, Winkio, what ever you do, don't look out your window.

P.S.-If you find anything that looks like a hidden camera, it most certainly isn't and you should leave it alone, kay? :3

ForeverZer0

You're think of a paranoid schizophrenic, not a sociopath.

winkio

Okay, I'll make sure to leave any suspicious devices alone.  Thanks for the advice.

Tazero

Winkio always makes my day ^.^

If you were a fish...