How far can you make it in this 7 part video interview w/o screaming at screen

Started by RoseSkye, May 01, 2012, 12:49:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I haven't watched it, but I totally agree with this:

Quote from: Ryex on May 30, 2012, 02:57:51 am
it is this last option that I can't abide by, if you can't prove a fact (fact means it has solid proof and your proof's proof has proof) wrong you can't just ignore it and move on. it's a cowardly way to live your life. Those unwilling to challenge their beliefs and constantly seek a higher truth have no business telling me how to think. if they are unwilling to seek the truth with me then I view myself as superior to them.

Though I have learned to let go of the anger, to accept these people as they are and just to not give a fuck about them anymore. It takes time, but you'll get there eventually.
It took me a really, really long time to stop trying to help people that didn't want to be helped. They want to stay within their comfort zone, they don't want to change. They may not be in the best situation they could be, but the comfort of staying in that situation beats seeking the frightening unknown so they are just static and stay where they are. It's just pointless to waste your time and energy on people like that in any way, be it only getting pissed at them because they are being such retards.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

I have absolutely 0 problem with religion, but it's when religion tries to marionette society from the shadows... that's when shit gets difficult. Teach the controversy... flat earth, earth is center of galaxy, time cube, scientology...

I mean Asia is already kicking our asses when it comes to education because of shit like this. It's so god damn backwoods. It's like the facepalming "I can't believe we're having this conversation" "You did NOT just say that" kind of embarrassing. Last time religion took over a society that was prospering was in the muslim countries... and you can see how it panned out over there. I can NOT see how anyone can say "evolution" has no evidence when modern medicine has become this developed BECAUSE of the theory. You have to be ignorant or blind to deny that... and that look in her face that just blocks out everything makes me want to scream.

*bangs head against desk* Stop smiling and listen to the guy and do just a tiny bit of research! The internet exists! *bangs head against desk*

Fenriswolf

Fantasist

Quote from: Fenriswolf on May 31, 2012, 05:26:23 pm
You're right miss, not everyone has evolved it seems.

This is the best damn comment here! :D +1 to you, dear sir!
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Quote from: RoseSkye on May 30, 2012, 04:14:57 am
I can NOT see how anyone can say "evolution" has no evidence when modern medicine has become this developed BECAUSE of the theory. You have to be ignorant or blind to deny that... and that look in her face that just blocks out everything makes me want to scream.

I agree. e.g. Because of the frequent usage of antibiotics, bacteria is becoming more resistant against them. There are even special antibiotics for children which are not used so frequently (and not given to adults) to bacteria from becoming immune to them so they have a higher success rate and better effectiveness when it comes to children.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

If people could use and understand logical arguments, they would not be against evolution in the first place.  Some people try so hard to produce a concise and clear logical argument to convince these people, but it is not going to produce any results.