@ Zer0

Started by Ryex, May 02, 2012, 02:16:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

I need you to document everything you've done and everything you were  planing to do. I never really kept track of your side of the work because I knew you could do you own thing. so I need to know what parts of the system are there  and where to look to figure out how they work, I don't need a lot of detail but a expansive overview would be nice. and for things like the script editor I need to know what parts are missing before they are at full functionality.

this will help me get off the ground and I won't have to spend as much time analyzing your code to work with it.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

That's not a problem.
I'll keep in touch on MSN as well, and can answer any questions you come up with about my work along the way.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Has F0 done this already or are you at least still in contact with him? I'd like to know when I can remove his access from this section and the SVN repository.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I actually haven't been able to contact him... but no he hasn't done this yet
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

ForeverZer0

Fuck it.
I feel really bad about leaving you guys behind. I'm gonna continue with ARC. I may not be quite as active on the forum itself, but I can't let you two down just like that.  It has been gnawing at me since I made my post about leaving, and I feel that I owe you both much better than that, on a personal level, and not just on the anonymous "fellow forum member" level. We have come so close to creating something truly great, and I will regret it if I am not there for its first full release.

Starting tomorrow, the other side projects I am working are over, and I am with ARC until the end, if you guys will still have me. I realize that it will take time to both of you to catch up on my part of the project, and I would be an asshole to leave you both hanging with it. I personally apologize to both of you for my lapse. 
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.