Lore Casts Ressurection!

Started by Lore, July 01, 2008, 01:10:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lore

That's right, your beloved Lore has apparently risen from the dead (ZOMG!?)  ;D

I'm back at mapping and being an active member. You'll start seeing epic maps in CP made by yours truly.  8)

So if anyone wants to hang out, PM me and I'll give you my MSN.

I'll finally be finishing the Ultimate Tutorial Package as well as contributing in other ways, which you will see in the future  ;)
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Aqua

What!?!  You can't cast resurrection on yourself!!!  This defies all rules of MMOage!!!
Well... unless you had like Auto-Revive or used a Resurrection scroll or something...

Anyway... :D
~Heeeeeeeeey

Starrodkirby86

So does that you're going to one of our elite crew of active CP Members? The best of the best, the person that's...Yeah, I'll stop here...WELCOME BACK LORE!

It's good to see an old member drop by and live here once more. It'll really spice things up. Already I'm starting to like you, and I'm kissing your feet already (Uploaded you another link). So basically...it's all a warm welcome. :)

EDIT: Aqua....>_< YOU BEAT ME BY TEN SECONDS!!! >:(

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Vell

O.o WHO ARE YOU?!

*feels out of the loop*

*doesn't mind cuz is used to that*

anyway welcome back?

hi. I'm Ulta... how are you? O.o

Starrodkirby86

I just noticed this! Lore, you registered right after me! You instantly grown fifteen respect points! <3

For no apparent reason...I suppose...o.o *Power up* XD (If you look at the profile links, I am number 65 and Lore is number 66.)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Lore

Whoa Star that is...just rofl!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. Yes over the time I was missing I overdosed on 1-UP Mushrooms I stole from Mario so I'm very 1337 now.

Glad to see people remember me XD
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Vell

unfortunately I dont :/ sorry.

Lore

That's ok Flame, I'm sure we'll get to know each other very well. I always like meeting new people.

Nice to meet you  :D

Vell

ditto. I'm known as the IT by the way...

Lore

Vell

Lore

Zomg!? I shall prove I am real!

I shall throw bibles at your face and make you eat teh Torah!

Furthermore, I will lock you in a chamber with inscriptions of Buddah all over the walls!

Muhahahah! Cower in fear of God! For he created Pr0n and the mighty Internet, bahahah!

(No Bill Gates was just my decoy into you humans thinking he created the internet, but secretly I hid special notes in his pillow at night  ;D)

Vell

*is atheist still*

*Throws logic at you*

I SHALL NOT BE CONVERTED! xP

shdwlink1993

* Converts Ulta's lungs so that they don't process oxygen anymore >:D *

Anyways, hello, Lore.

Wait a second, here... Lore? Like, Data's evil twin brother/whatever from Star Trek? QUICK! Run for your lives! :D
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Blizzard

Lore was a member on the old CP forum as well. Lore = Lorehunter, BTW.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Lore

Hello everyone!  ;D

P.S UltaFlame, I'll convert if it's the last thing I do!

(Rofl I'm atheist too btw)

Diokatsu

hello! im new i guess lol......although i registered in march O.o

Lore

Lol, Well I'm not really new. But as you can see, I have very little posts so I can be considered new :P

Diokatsu

but are you a nub like me? i don't even know how to use rpg maker so i claim the title of biggest nub evar