Nuzlocke Crystal Style

Started by Taboo, May 06, 2012, 07:36:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Taboo

I got bored so I got Pokemon Yellow, Crystal, and Emerald. I'm about to wrap up yellow and move on to crystal when I realized, I've done a nuzlocke run of almost every pokemon game: Blue, Yellow, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, and White. Yet for some reason, I have never done a Nuzlocke run of Crystal, my favorite pokemon game of all time. So I was wondering, should I do it? Of course I would post updates as I play and possibly narrate the whole thing and turn my adventure into a story.

For those unfamiliar with what a Nuzlocke run is, here are the rules:

1. If a pokemon "faints", it is dead. You MUST release it and never use it again.

2. You can only catch the first pokemon you meet in an area, no exceptions.

3. Every pokemon receives a nickname.

Taboo

Well, now I don't care what yall think. I already started! Here is the team so far:

Taboo(Cyndaquil) Lvl 10
RoseSkye(HootHoot) Lvl 9
Sub(Spinarak) Lvl 4

Tomorrow morning, I hope to catch a Phanpy before moving on to Violet City! Wish me luck! Also, I will start narrating this all tomorrow.

Vell

Phanpy has a ridiculously low chance of appearing, so good luck getting it on your first wild in an area.

Good luck!

Taboo

I succeeded in my quest for a Phanpy! If anyone would like to have one of my pokemon nicknamed after them, please, let me know.

New Addition:

Ryex(Phanpy) level 3

Taboo

I really don't feel like narrating this anymore.

New Additions:
Winkio(Bellsprout) level 10
WhiteRose(Togepi) level 5
MarkHest(Ghastly) level 12

Team:
Taboo lvl13
RoseSkye lvl11
Ryex lvl12
Sub lvl12
WhiteRose lvl5
MarkHest lvl12

Deceased: