Script database in menu?

Started by Boba Fett Link, May 09, 2012, 02:41:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boba Fett Link

I've always wondered why there isn't a link in the main menu of the Forum to the Script Database. Wouldn't it make navigation much easier? I mean, the only way there is through the home page except when it randomly appears in the news section. If you try to go through the forum, you don't actually get the Database, just the indivudal topics.

Just a suggestion.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Landith

I like this idea! There is plenty of room on the main navigation bar for the forums :P
It kinda seems like the homepage get's neglected anyways... The last update was almost a year ago o_o

Blizzard

You're kind of right. I'll have to increase the max width of the forum a bit, but it can work. I'll see if I find the time to add it over the next few days. It should be easy enough. In the meantime, you can also access it through http://database.chaos-project.com
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

May 10, 2012, 08:49:31 pm #3 Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:11:01 pm by game_guy
I whipped up a user javascript file awhile ago that actually adds another button to the navigation bar. This works in Opera and Google Chrome. Not tested with Firefox but it should work.

Opera:
Spoiler: ShowHide

Chrome:
Spoiler: ShowHide

User JS File.
http://decisive-media.net/gameguy/chaos.user.js

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

lulz, now I have two Script Database buttons. xD

Boba Fett Link

I just have one (using Firefox).

Anyway, thanks!
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

G_G

Quote from: Boba Fett Link on May 11, 2012, 06:29:45 pm
I just have one (using Firefox).

Anyway, thanks!

You should only have one, I have two because of a javascript file I made.