A request for a short animation

Started by Holyrapid, May 20, 2012, 03:06:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Holyrapid

So, anybody here think they could do me a favor, and do me a short animation for a intro on my LP videos.
All i have as guide lines are that it should (it doesn't have to) have a space at the end for my channel name (i have two so i need a space to put one for my Finnish one, and one for my English one).
Also, i would like it to feature few video game characters briefly. I have no guidelines as to who it should and should not feature, just a few preferences, that you do not necessarily have to comply to; Tombi/Tomba from the games of the same name. Solid Snake (MGS1&2 style, not old snake) maybe even Naked Snake (from MGS3, basically Solid with a full beard and an eye-patch and camo fatigues...) and Tidus, Auron and Jecht from FFX.
It doesn't even have to be a full blown animation, it can be like what Spoony (from TGWTG/Spoony Experiment) has.
I am planning to use part(s) of this as the intro music, if i get the permission (which i think i probably will, since i know the artist on a more personal level).
Also, you can if you want to (again you don't have to comply to any of this if you don't want to, it just would be preferred) have even me pop up in there. If you want to see what i look like, just say and i will give you a few images to use as reference.

If at all possible, i would like it to be usable by the first full week of June (that is next month). I may even pay a decent amount (from 5€ to 20€ depending on quality etc.)

Holyrapid

Holyrapid

Anybody? I will pay you. I don't have the skills to do this myself...