Script Rewrite Assistance

Started by GAX, May 23, 2012, 07:40:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GAX

May 23, 2012, 07:40:54 pm Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:52:49 pm by GuardianAngelX72
I'm currently preparing a demo of Chaotic Fury and have finally found the base for my Battle System, but there is still some work to be done.

http://charliefleed.blogspot.com/2010/04/ctb-by-charlie-fleed.html This is the base I am using, it is a Final Fantasy X-style Battle System.

Things I need done for this script (for first demo)
-Stripped down to the basic battle system (removal of extra skill and states)
--I'd like to keep the way the graphics are utilized only because I have actually put a lot of work into designing a UI already.
-Needs to be compatible with ChaosRage Limit System by Blizzard
-Needs to be compatible with Tons of Addons by Blizzard
-Bars replaced with Blizzart Bars from Tons of Addons

If more information is needed, please contact me via PM or Skype.

Thanks in Advance
-GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

GAX

NECROBUMP!

I attempted to do this myself recently and I've run into some problems.  If anyone can be of help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.