[XP] Quest Book

Started by Zeriab, December 15, 2008, 10:32:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

He's right.
If someone could please update those links, I would appreciate it greatly.

Zeriab

My free hosting didn't last longer. Ah well, until I pull myself together here are some links to file which is attached to my rmrk topic.
QuestBookv1.2.rar
example-usage.txt
script-v1.2.txt

I am glad you all like the script so much :3

Reno-s--Joker

Zeriab I checked this out and it's AWESOME! <3
Keep it up buddy! ;)

I think I'll be using this in my game. I've been looking for a good one of these for a while. :D

Calintz

Thank you VERY much for fixing the link Zeriab. I am going to experiment now. Don't be surprised if you find yourself in the credits to WITW(Well in the Woods).

Zeriab

Feel free to ask if you have any questions ^_^

Calintz

No real questions yet.

I glanced at the Example usage info, and it looks like I'm going to have some trouble understanding what exactly it is that I am doing, Lol :^_^':

megaman30796

the demo link is broken. mind uploading it 2 mediafire?
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Boba Fett Link

The script link is down, and the demo is messed up. I get a 'unexpected file format' error when I try and open it.
This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.

Zeriab

I have fixed the script links.
The demo from sendspace works just fine for me. You can try downloading it again and see if it works.

*hugs*

metalebrio89

I know I´m necroposting here, sorry for that, I'd really like to know if there is a way to display a different picture for each quest in the  Quest Info Window.  :???: