Life update

Started by Ryex, June 01, 2012, 12:29:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

So, tomorrow is my birthday, life's gift to me is a summer job so it will also be my first day on that job. pretty awesome birthday present if you ask me.

any way It requires me to get up a 6:00 to get ready so I won't be up late as much anymore and I'll only be working on ARC and the like in the evenings and on weekends.

just thought I'd let you know.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

Happy Birthday!  Congrats on the job!  6:00 am isn't the greatest, but at least you have a few hours to yourself in the evening.

Blizzard

c/p winkio

You'll get used to it quickly. And when you get your first salary, it will be a great feeling because you will know you actually earned that money. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GrimTrigger

Happy Birthday and congrats on the job. In addition to my regular job, I do a part time on weekends (which also requires 6am starts,) so I know what it's like. You get used to it as your sleep cycle adjusts.

Juan

Happy B-day dude. Congrats on a job.
Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617