AMP

Started by Blizzard, June 02, 2012, 07:00:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomislav_Uzelac

This is the guy who made AMP which was then later adapted for Windows, hence WinAMP. He graduated back in 1997 from the same college that I did 2 years ago. xD I had no idea the father of WinAMP was a Croatian and that he graduated from the same college that I did.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

Pretty cool.  You could be doing stuff like that as well.  I bet if you moved to the France, Britain, or the US, you could get a job at any game development studio you wanted.  You could even be the next Gabe Newell.

Blizzard

As a matter of fact, I am actually planning to do that. I am going to move to either the UK or Germany in a bit less than a year and a half. :)

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Lobstrosity

Or... OR you could move to Australia.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Subsonic_Noise

You should come to germany. We can pick up girls together. Or you pick them up, and I reject them in hillarious ways. Deal?

Blizzard

Sounds good. :>

winkio