Samsung Galaxy S3

Started by Fantasist, June 03, 2012, 09:23:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantasist

So who's planning to get one?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

SBR*

I still have the old Nokia phone. Yes, the unbreakable one. I'm dead serious.

PhoenixFire

Well, I have the windows platform, so, I def won't be, however, I've seen some specs and a demo, and I would highly recommend it. Seems to be a great phone for people who like the Galaxy series phone in general..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

June 03, 2012, 01:19:40 pm #3 Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:23:46 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: SBR* on June 03, 2012, 12:07:44 pm
I still have the old Nokia phone. Yes, the unbreakable one. I'm dead serious.

Whenever a phone breaks in our family, they use my old 3310 until they get a new one. xD So yes, I have a 3310 as well actually, but I don't use it.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

@SBR: I believe you, and I applaud you for sticking to it. I still have it lying around the house somewhere as a backup :D

@DigitalSoul: You mean you have a Windows phone?

Well, whoever wants to get it, let this and this encourage you :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

Blizzard

I'm probably not getting an S3. The 6600i Slide I bought almost 2 years ago is serving me pretty well. I was actually planning to get an Android phone, but I changed my mind. My phone for telephony + my iPod Touch for music and misc stuff still works well enough for me. One could say that I don't really need a portable computer like that yet.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Fantasist

Well, still, it's pretty awesome. Not that it's restricted to the S3 or quad cores (most of the demos are made with Moto Atrix 2).
Besides, for a geek like myself, it's a wet dream come true :D

PhoenixFire

@Fantasist - Yes, I have a 7.5 Windows Mango Samsung Focus. Pretty decent I must say. Does what I want, and is compatible with what I need it to be.

@Blizzard - I would have to agree with you, but since I didn't pay for the phone, I take advantage of it, and now that I do use it so much, because I'm -always- on the go, either because of work or leisure, it's necessary for me to run 2 sites, write for one, and visit 4 others on a constant basis..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?