Leah - Mystified, Remix Lab.

Started by Blizzard, June 13, 2012, 10:11:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

http://www.beatport.com/release/mystified-remix-lab/916066

I made one of the remixes in this single/mini-compilation. Not to sound conceited or anything, but IMO my remix is by far the best. I actually even like the original more than the other remixes.

EDIT: I get 25% royalties if you buy my remix so don't hold back. :>
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

winkio

I agree that your remix is the best of them :D

G_G

Pft. I got the remix waaaay before anybody else did. xD I'll be buying it regardless because Blizzard is awesome.

LEAH

June 15, 2012, 10:37:35 am #3 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 10:50:00 am by LEAH
Hey guys LEAH here! Awesome job Blizz, really appreciate your work to bring the remix to life!

I wish I could have spent more time on the vocal, it was a rush project to get to DD's deadline. Oh well, next time.

Please check out my rock project Of Earth & Angels at www.leahthemusic.com and like me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/LEAH/306674107005

Cheers boyz,

LEAH

Blizzard

June 15, 2012, 11:22:27 am #4 Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:59:31 am by Blizzard
Whenever you need another remix, you know where to find me. ;)

EDIT: Just next time some note sheets or MIDI files of the melodies would be nice. I've wasted quite a bit of time to figure out the notes playing in your song. :P

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

LEAH

ya we'll do that for sure!  I guess u just got the WAV audio

Blizzard

Yeah, I only got the vocals. I asked DD if it was possible to get note sheets, but nope.

BTW, even if I you don't think your vocals were good, I can say that they were much better and easier to work with than other vocals I had to use to make remixes. Lots of them were unrythmic or even in a completely different scale from the actual song. Your vocals actually helped me figure out the scale and notes in the song since I have a tool that can analyze the notes in voice recordings pretty well. Maybe that's why the remix sounds so consistent since I used exactly the same scale like in your vocal.

LEAH

well now u know where to find us! next time we'll send u anything u need.  Thanks for the feedback.

Would love your take on my rock album too... let me know what u think.

LEAH

Blizzard

I'll check it out when I find some time. :)