7 (70%)
TeknikohlRemix01
2 (20%)
TeknikohlRemix01 #2
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Blizzard

June 13, 2012, 07:43:01 pm Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:46:09 pm by Blizzard
Uh, the other way around; the change of a name.

Anyway, I have decided that I'm not going to call myself Blizzard as an artist anymore. There are just too many other Blizzard's out there and it gets confusing. :/ I want to keep Blizzard in my name because I've always been Blizzard. I will obviously stay Blizzard in general, this is just for music. Now, which one of the given names do you like more? If none, please post your suggestion.

EDIT: I changed the poll. I'm taking Blizzard Borealis. Now, which font would suit the best for the new logo? Notice that "TeknikohlRemix01" and "TeknikohlRemix01 #2" are the same font except I had to stretch the original (hence why the words are so far from each other).

Dynamic BRK: ShowHide

Langó: ShowHide

Planet Kosmos: ShowHide

Xirod: ShowHide

TeknikohlRemix01: ShowHide

TeknikohlRemix01 #2: ShowHide
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ForeverZer0

I chose Boris Blizzard.
I personally feel the others are a bit too generic, though it just might be because I am already familiar with your alias. It kinda seems like it is basically just "take current name and add a cool word after it" type thing.

Boris Blizzard I like for the following reasons:

• It is unique without sounding like what I just mentioned

• It incorporates your actual name, which sets it apart from random words

• They both start with a B and it rolls off the tongue well

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

winkio

Blizzard Zero is pretty good because of the temperature (freezing).

I have to suggest something just because it's such a great play on words:

Blizzard-ize

when you say it out loud?  sounds a lot like Blizzard Ice

you could also use Blizzard Eyes for the same effect.

Ryex

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on June 13, 2012, 07:56:37 pm
I chose Boris Blizzard.
I personally feel the others are a bit too generic, though it just might be because I am already familiar with your alias. It kinda seems like it is basically just "take current name and add a cool word after it" type thing.

Boris Blizzard I like for the following reasons:

• It is unique without sounding like what I just mentioned

• It incorporates your actual name, which sets it apart from random words

• They both start with a B and it rolls off the tongue well

Well I was going to agree with F0 here but I was in a skype call with a friend and asked him what he thought tellign him your real name was Boris. Then he suggested Boreal Blizzard and the name that poped into my head was

Blizzard Borealis

we both agree that it's a freaking awesome name
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

*edits poll* Now you can select up to 4 options (and obviously change your vote if you want to).

I like Boreal Blizzard and Blizzard Borealis. <3 Boreal Blizzard rolls off the tongue better than Boris Blizzard. <3

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

my vote is going to Blizzard Borealis, because it reminds me of the Aurora Borealis lights and it is associated with a region that gets a lot of blizzards.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

R.A.V.S.O

Absolute Zero would have been epic....

but sticking to the ones with actual votes.... blizzard borealis is ok.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

June 17, 2012, 02:47:11 pm #7 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:06:20 pm by Blizzard
Blizzard Borealis it is.

Now, which font would suit the best for the new logo? Notice that "TeknikohlRemix01" and "TeknikohlRemix01 #2" are the same font except I had to stretch the original (hence why the words are so far from each other). I changed the poll on top.

Dynamic BRK: ShowHide

Langó: ShowHide

Planet Kosmos: ShowHide

TeknikohlRemix01: ShowHide

TeknikohlRemix01 #2: ShowHide

I have to say that I like Xirod the most since the letters are so well aligned. Planet Kosmos is cool, too, without trying too much to be cool.

winkio

ForeverZer0

Xirod looks just like Ethnocentric, the font used for the ARC logo. ;)
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Blizzard

I disagree. They are almost nothing alike.

Subsonic_Noise

Definitely Xirod. The two words form a nice shape together and everything else looks generic. :P

ForeverZer0

Ethnocentric: ShowHide

I suppose not quite as similar as I thought, but still similar. For some reason I was thinking they had the same "O".

Blizzard

Lol, not a single letter looks the same. Probably why you thought they were similar is because they are both designed to take a squarish area for a letter, except smaller ones like L and I. Even though they don't look alike, they have the same style.

Blizzard

White: ShowHide

Black: ShowHide

I went with a very simplistic style for now. Thoughts?

ForeverZer0

SBR*

Blizzard

I couldn't resist. I just wanted it to look better so I made another frozen thingy.

White: ShowHide

Black: ShowHide