Author Topic: Fallen Feather: Mother F.E.L.I.C.I.A (A Revived Project)  (Read 1173 times)

Offline ConflictedX3

• Trained Member
  • LV: 0
  • I Rap, Make Games, & I'm a part-time Sex Symbol :D
    • View Profile
    • My Music Group's Youtube Page!
Fallen Feather: Mother F.E.L.I.C.I.A (A Revived Project)
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:18:45 AM »
Greetings Game Forgers, Today I'm here to shed a little light on a Project i first revealed here a while back that was on the brink of cancellation: "Fallen Feather: Mother F.E.L.I.C.I.A". Life got busy for me with school and everything but now that i'm finally a graduate and i have some time on my hands + a little incentive from reading a random topic here brought the project back 120%! However i'm more humble, i only wish to complete a Tech Demo by the End of the Month and based on reviews i'll decide if i want to finish the project or not :D.

Now that introductions are out the way, lets get down to business:

---The Plot---
Within' This Spoiler is the prologue To the story, Mind You this section is taken from my Unfinished Novel so there may be some inconsistencies with the Novel & The Game When you play it (as i had to make some changes for the game version to make a bit more sense). However I believe as far as the prologue goes it's pretty identical:

(click to show/hide)

---The Characters---
(click to show/hide)

---The Features---
Unfortunately I'm not too Fancy, i'm being real humble and old school, i don't have the know-how to go ABOVE and BEYOND with stuff like CBS's and real-time battle systems, i'm keeping it reaaaal FF6 - FF7 level with the features, but you can look for yourself:
(click to show/hide)

---The Pictures---
All Still Under-Development, Subject to change:
(click to show/hide)

I Hope you enjoyed looking, i will update here throughout the month, The Tech Demo is Heavily Story Driven, not much battle but i'm doing everyting i can so your not READING a 2D book but actually enjoying yourselves, Demo will include Mode7 Scenes, The First Forest, First Town, First Boss, First 2 Playable characters, & the CRLS Battle system.

For any questions and criticism please feel free now:
---The Feedback---
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:44:47 PM by ConflictedX3 »
Would you believe Im a Rapper who owns his own Indie Label too? On top of my RPG Maker Interests? No? WELP! --> http://soundcloud.com/conflictcp  & POW!: http://www.youtube.com/user/IOIEntertainment

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • LV: 651
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
    • You're already on it. (-_-')
Re: Fallen Feather: Mother F.E.L.I.C.I.A (A Revived Project)
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 11:51:03 AM »
I have to admit the Mode-7 scenes look intriguing. xD Too bad the whole game won't be in Mode-7. ARC should be able to run Mode-7 so much better than RMXP. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze      King of Booze: Never Ever      Pet Bots
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android      Pet Bots for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS      Pet Bots for iOS
Drinking Game on Steam

Quote from: winkio
I do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney Stinson
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Offline ConflictedX3

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 07:11:39 PM »
I've been itchin to try out ARC, but knowing me once i get into it i'm going to try out a million different things i couldn't do wit rmxp and never get anything done in the end so i figured i'd give it a whirl when the demo's complete for the fun of it  :nod:.
Would you believe Im a Rapper who owns his own Indie Label too? On top of my RPG Maker Interests? No? WELP! --> http://soundcloud.com/conflictcp  & POW!: http://www.youtube.com/user/IOIEntertainment

Offline Blizzard

• This sexy
  • Administrator
  • has over 9000 posts
  • LV: 651
  • Magic midgets.
    • View Profile
    • You're already on it. (-_-')
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 07:58:23 PM »
Well, the engine beta is basically just a replacement Game.exe, there's not much you can try out. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze      King of Booze: Never Ever      Pet Bots
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android      Pet Bots for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS      Pet Bots for iOS
Drinking Game on Steam

Quote from: winkio
I do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney Stinson
When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Offline ConflictedX3

• Trained Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
Ooooh i see, Just downloaed the sir-lag-alot demo with the latest build to see what its all about  8)

UPDATE: For your Playing Pleasure Fallen Feather Is Now Game Controller Compatible! The Demo will come with JoyTokey and my Configuration for PS3 Controllers included (As long as you have DirectX6 it should be Plug & Play), but ofcourse all game controllers are usable, instructions will be included for seperate controller configurations help (w/ youtube video) if needed.
Note: JoyToKey Must Be Open (Able to Minimize) During Gameplay for Controller to work.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:43:33 PM by ConflictedX3 »