Social Media Explore

Started by Blizzard, June 17, 2012, 10:57:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

This services gives you Facebook likes, Soundcloud followers, Youtube likes, Youtube views and load of other stuff.

How it works: You earn coins by doing stuff like watching the first 10 seconds of Youtube videos, by liking Youtube videos, liking Facebook pages, etc. Getting where this is going? There are also 2 other ways to get coins: Pay for them or get somebody to register through your referral link.

The payment method is pretty good. You get shitload of discount for buying higher quantities of coins.

As for the referral links, I'll get some coins through that. :) Here is my link: http://socialmediaexplode.com/?r=40234

If you are interested, register through my link. It really pays off. Xintekk got 150 likes in maybe 2 hours for CP's Facebook page. :3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

You seem to post alot of these lately. :P I guess it's useful to some, but not the way I'm choosing. Call me idealistic, but I like to have fans that are actually fans. I have like 160 of them on facebook, and each of them is earned.. and I even became friends with some, like Katie. I'd rather have it like this than many anonymous fans that really don't care.

ForeverZer0

I agree with Sub that it is better to have lots of dedicated fans than anonymous ones who simply clicked a button one time, but I don't think that its really the point of these services. They are more of a way of getting your name out there and getting some recognition so that you can find them dedicated fans that are going to buy your album.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

Subsonic_Noise

Yep. That's why I said "I guess it's useful to some". I'm just in a kind of music where something of this simply won't work.

Blizzard

June 17, 2012, 03:13:42 pm #4 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:17:10 pm by Blizzard
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on June 17, 2012, 11:54:24 am
You seem to post alot of these lately. :P I guess it's useful to some, but not the way I'm choosing. Call me idealistic, but I like to have fans that are actually fans. I have like 160 of them on facebook, and each of them is earned.. and I even became friends with some, like Katie. I'd rather have it like this than many anonymous fans that really don't care.

You are totally right about that regarding this service. This is basically just like/follow harvesting. In the end it's just always more impressive to take a look at a Facebook page and see 1000 likes instead of 100 likes.
Though Promosound Group that I posted the other day actually takes into account to follow only people that might be interested in your music as well.

Just because I want to reach more people, doesn't mean that I don't care (through Soundcloud obviously, not Facebook because nobody cares about Facebook).

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Subsonic_Noise

Obviously, yep. :P I'm just saying that all of these services are more likely to reach people who like trance than people who like neoclassical / ambient / postrock etc.

Blizzard

That's true. Trance is not so popular on a large scale either, but since it's close enough to Dance and most Pop songs these days draw towards Dance as well, Trance and other electronic music has definitely gained more popularity. In comparison Neoclassical, Ambient, Postrock, etc. are still unappreciated which may actually be for the best. Ever since electronic music became more popular, there's been more and more crappy electronic music around. :/ If your genres became more popular, I fear they would suffer the same fate.

Subsonic_Noise

Yep, I know what you mean :/ Luckly (?) enough, most of the genres I listed will most probably never be as popular. Trance etc. is just incredibly accessable, plus everyone who has FL (just mentioning it because it's the most common among those people) can start calling them a producer, which clogs the genre with crappy music. :/ Same happened to dubstep too.