The Ashley topic

Started by Blizzard, June 17, 2012, 03:25:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

I just saw one of WhiteRose's posts in the mod forum with her pony avatar and I realized that I missed Ashley. ._. I hope she'll be back soon. ;_;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Dawn of the six hundred and seventy third day

sixty eight days remaining
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Ryex

Dawn of 707th Day

34 Days Remaining
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I'd like to note that the 32 days remaining are till the first of July. her actual date of return inside that month is unknown

PhoenixFire

Well regardless, there's only half of a month left before July!! =D
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Blizzard

Ryex

Dawn of 726th Day

15 Days Remaining

KK20

I am disappoint. It is now the 2nd of July and no one posted anything yet.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

Ryex

the hope was that Ashley would pop in on the first and surprise us. this was sadly not the case

Blizzard

She probably forgot all about us. I'm gonna go cry now.

Ryex

na, I doubt it. she did after all go through the trouble of setting up "reminders" so she would know to come back.

Taboo

I'm sure she'll be back soon enough! There's only a maximum of 19 days left until the return.

G_G

She better. D: I bet she got swooned by some guy and is totally in love now and completely forgot about Blizzard.

Ryex

Blizzard!? nah she was totally fawning over me, not him.

Spoofus

Pff, fawning over you Ryex, please  I'm not CP's Lovable Turtle for nothing ;)
(doubt she even remembers me)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Ryex

Oh, I see how it's gona be. we're going to play THAT game eh? just you wait, just you wait.

Blizzard

Quote from: gameus on July 12, 2013, 06:54:42 pm
She better. D: I bet she got swooned by some guy and is totally in love now and completely forgot about Blizzard.

Yes. And I'm that guy. HURR HURR HURR

Spoofus

You shouldn't lie to yourself about that Blizzard, you know I am that guy *struts sexiness*

Blizzard

But you don't understand! The only one who could make someone forget about me is myself!

Spoofus

I'm sorry who are you again, you remind me of someone, but I can't quite figure it out.

Taboo

Gentlemen, we are officially a bit more than halfway through the month and she's not back yet. I vote that we peacefully protest the lack of Ashley's return.

Spoofus

She may never return to us, she doesn't love us anymore :'( .
this is kinda like waiting for the return of Jesus that was mentioned before.

WhiteRose

This topic.

Hahaha.

I love you all.

Ryex

you were gone for 760 Days. you were missed by everyone everyday, in total you were missed approximately 6840 times.

Welcome Back Ashley!

Blizzard

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, ASHLEY IS BACK!