Magical Starsign: A Projection of Chaos Event.

Started by Vell, June 23, 2012, 11:29:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vell

Welcome, my friends. This is a story about 6 friends. It is a story of darkness... evil. And it doesn't follow the storyline of the game it's taking place in at all. But it's a story. However... before we get involved in that. There's a bit of a... thing. See, we don't know who our story is about. We know what they -look- like, and the game thinks it knows what their voices are, sure... But the game doesn't know a thing. We need to give them PROPER names. So, therefore... let us introduce the 5 heroes... and the sixth, most important hero.

Mokka. A robot; rename him.

Chai, salamnder. Also rename him.

Lassi, relatively harebrained(snerk) rabbitgirl. Rename.

Pico! Fire guy. Rename him.

Sorbet. Ms. Water chick. Could use a rename.

Most importantly, however, is Mr/Ms Main character.

Element of main character. Light is easy mode since heal spell. Only one else who gets one is Lassie, and hers is kind of less useful, though I don't exactly remember why off the top of my head.

Gender of main character. Really doesn't affect the story at all. I normally go with girl, since I kind of don't like the design of Mr. Main Character. I prefer that sort of color scheme on the girl. Also, note that she has this smirk while he's got like, a derp face or something. Designs are literally exactly the same if you pick dark, so it kind of makes no difference.

Watchers pick names. Potentially, names from members of CP. I forget the biggest length we're allowed for names, but I'll accomodate things somehow.

Spoofus

ooo ooo I want a character named after me please.
Name the salamander Spoofus :D

and this is a a great game, I have played through it 4 times now and have been thinking of replaying it recently.
hope you have fun with this game.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Vell

I've beat it a few times myself, yeah. It's fun. The bosses can be challenging, too, and I've never actually tackled the bonus content.