Rage of Bahamut Game (iPhone, iPod, Android)

Started by AJNR95, June 24, 2012, 06:48:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AJNR95

Rage of Bahamut is a basic TCG (Trading Card Game) that has features of leveling up, trading, joining orders,
attacking and seizing treasures* (PvP).

The game in my opinion, may be repetitive but is satisfying with it's greater opportunity for high ranked cards, great artwork
and good side of the community (if you manage to find it).

The downsides of the game are the quest schematics that follow those of Facebook games and the limited amount of friends
you can have.

The game does have in-app purchases like every other App Game, but the features are not very excruciating
in comparison to other App Games and Facebook Games. They're just an alternative currency to purchase high standard cards,
you will get up to at least 4 chances to get a Rare (or up) Card. High Normal Cards can be obtained by chance daily and
many people are willing to trade multiple High Normals for a single rare.

Itunes App Store
Android App Store
Facebook Page

If you do get a hold of this game, it will give a (14 Step) tutorial on the basics. At the very end of the tutorial, it will ask
you if you have a referral code. The Referral Code gives you 100,000 Rupies** and a Rare Card "Angelic Knight"

A valid referral code you can enter is: yiu80015

* Treasures are a feature in the game that reward the Player with a PvP Skilled Card once they finished the set of treasures
** Rupies are a Currency used to Enhance and Evolve Cards, along with Donations to Orders to increase their size limit
Spoiler: ShowHide

by Blizz: Spoilered, because image is 2.6 MB.
by AJNR95: Unspoilered, because fuck you - ¡Viva la Revolución!
by Blizz: Spoilered again, and Banned.

G_G

This looks interesting, I'll be sure to give it a try. By the way, here's the official Android app store page.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a692.Bahamut_Android

AJNR95

Quote from: game_guy on June 24, 2012, 09:30:41 pm
This looks interesting, I'll be sure to give it a try. By the way, here's the official Android app store page.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobage.ww.a692.Bahamut_Android

Thanks, if you do, my account is "AJNR95"
Oh, and read the thing with the realms, because I didn't. So I'm stuck with Demons Realm with a Gods Deck.
Spoiler: ShowHide

by Blizz: Spoilered, because image is 2.6 MB.
by AJNR95: Unspoilered, because fuck you - ¡Viva la Revolución!
by Blizz: Spoilered again, and Banned.